We are a young FreightTech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain workflow solution and thus revolutionize communication in international logistcs. Our dynamic and thriving team is located in the beautiful inner harbourof Duisburg in the very heart of Rhine-Ruhr. Above the rooftops of the city, we enjoy not only the far-sightedness to oversee the largest metropolitan region in Germany but also the collegial and very inspiring environment of the startportaccelerator, which offers a great home to about a dozen other exciting startups. As
Sales Development Representative / SDR(f/m/d)
you are a key person in our sales team and work closely together with the founders team. You will have the great opportunitytoindependently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
- Identify and qualify new leads and sales opportunities for limbiq.com;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to help develop new business opportunities;
- Keep our CRM Pipedrive updated to stay on track with leads and follow-ups;
- Accompany our Account Executives in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your further personal development at limbiq.com
You should have:
- a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, a Bachelors degree or comparable;
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success or Consulting;
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- the openness and willingness to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain the benefits of limbiq.com;
- a customer-centric viewpoint and an obsession with prospect happiness;
- the intellectual power to become an experienced ambassador of our platform solution as well as an expert on international supply chain management;
- fluent German language skills (oral and written) and good English communications skills.
- Real startup atmosphere and a positive environment in which you will feel strengthened and comfortable;
- a lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one;
- a collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team;
- a positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers and
- an attractive workplace with flexible working hours, fresh fruit, free coffee and the obligatory table soccer.
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- partly at our Duisburg office and partly in home office
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com