We are a young FreightTech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain workflow solution and thus revolutionize communication in international logistcs. Our dynamic and thriving team is located in the beautiful inner harbour of Duisburg in the very heart of Rhine-Ruhr. Above the rooftops of the city, we enjoy not only the far-sightedness to oversee the largest metropolitan region in Germany but also the collegial and very inspiring environment of the startport accelerator, which offers a great home to about a dozen other exciting startups. As
Account Executive (f/m/d)
you work closely together with the founders team and you will have the great opportunity to independently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
We are perfectly convinced that you are best where you feel most comfortable and want to take on responsibility. We’ve got quite a couple exciting tasks in the following areas:
- proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chain needs and processes;
- demonstrate the value of limbiq.com through remote and in-person meetings;
- build, manage, and convert a pipeline of prospective clients;
- lead a squad in partnership to drive client success and revenue generation.
- a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, a Bachelors degree or comparable;
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales role within a freight forwarding or related company, with at least 12 months of closing experience;
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- fluency in German and English language;
- a burning desire to win clients from competitors;
- the curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Real startup atmosphere and a positive environment in which you will feel strengthened and comfortable;
- a lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one;
- a collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team;
- a positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers and
- an attractive workplace with flexible working hours, fresh fruit, free coffee and the obligatory table soccer.
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- partly at our Duisburg office and partly at home office
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via e-mail to email@example.com. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org