We are a young tech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain management software-as-a-service and thus revolutionize communication in international logistics. Our dynamic and thriving team is located in the beautiful inner harbour of Duisburg in the very heart of Rhine-Ruhr. Above the rooftops of the city, we enjoy not only the far-sightedness to oversee the largest metropolitan region in Germany but also the collegial and very inspiring environment of the startport accelerator, which offers a great home to about a dozen other exciting startups. As
Sales Development Representative / SDR (f/m/d)
you will play a key role in our sales team and be responsible for our UK sales. You work closely together with the founders team and you will have the great opportunity to independently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
We are perfectly convinced that you are best where you feel most comfortable and want to take on responsibility. We’ve got quite a couple of exciting tasks in the following areas:
- Identify and qualify new leads and sales opportunities in the UK;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email and on social media;
- Motivate and convince potential customers to buy a highly innovative SaaS solution like limbiq;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to help develop new business opportunities;
- Keep our CRM Pipedrive updated to stay on track with leads and follow-ups;
- Deal closing in joint collaboration with the founders and senior sellers, with the potential to develop into an experienced seller across all stages of your pipeline.
You should have:
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Sales or Business Development;
- the openness and willingness to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain the benefits of the highly innovative SaaS platform limbiq.com;
- the ability to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- a customer-centric viewpoint and an obsession with prospect happiness;
- the strong will to become an experienced ambassador of our platform solution as well as an expert on international supply chain management;
- fluent English language skills (preferably native speaker), good German skills would be a big plus.
- Real startup atmosphere and a positive environment in which you will feel strengthened and comfortable;
- a lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one;
- a collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team;
- a positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers and
- an attractive workplace with flexible working hours, fresh fruit, free coffee and the obligatory table soccer.
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- partly at our Duisburg office and partly at home office
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.