We are a Tech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain workflow solution and thus revolutionize communication in international logistics. To drive our growth, we are looking for smart people like you! As
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
you work closely with the founders and you will have the great opportunity to independently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
What's on offer?
We are perfectly convinced that you are best where you feel most comfortable and want to take full-responsibility in your comfort zone, merge your ideas with our ideas and create the greatest product in the world. We’ve got a lot of exciting tasks for you:
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the AWS.
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost. Basically ensure that the limbiq platform is optimally maintained through monitoring, performance measurements and automation.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated.
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment.
- Manage and upgrade our DevOps toolsets.
- Support our internal users in containerizing the existing applications.
- Support our developers and administrators in the cloud environment.
You should have
- Experience with AWS, Docker.
- Experience in hosting, networking, DNS.
- Good knowledge of Gitlab, CI/CD, automated deployment, infrastructure as code.
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system and linux scripting.
- Good network knowledge.
- A lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one.
- A collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team.
- A positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers.
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- fully remote from where you like it most
Interested? Send us your meaningful application documents via e-mail to email@example.com. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.