We are a Tech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain workflow solution and thus revolutionize communication in international logistics. Our dynamic and thriving team is located in the beautiful inner harbour of Duisburg in the very heart of Rhine-Ruhr. Above the rooftops of the city, we enjoy not only the far-sightedness to oversee the largest metropolitan region in Germany but also the collegial and very inspiring environment of the startport accelerator, which offers a great home to about a dozen other exciting startups. As a
Junior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
you work closely with the founders and you will have the great opportunity to independently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
What's on offer?
We are perfectly convinced that you are best where you feel most comfortable and want to take full-responsibility in your comfort zone, merge your ideas with our ideas and create the greatest product in the world. We’ve a lot of exciting tasks for you (not limited to only these but also you can participate in any task and in any discussion):
- design, implement, test and create services in an agile, cross-functional team
- get involved in the planning for the next supply chain revolution and take responsibility for work packages
- connect systems and platforms with each other and create the next generation system
- visualize and bring the supply chain process intuitively closer to the user
- develop out-of-the-box solutions that create a new standard in the industry
You should have
- the ability to organize yourself and enjoy new challenges
- a lot of passion, energy and curiosity to familiarize yourself with new topics
- the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly growing environment.
- first hand experience in Java / NodeJS projects. Experience with TypeScript and Angular is preferable.
- familiar with Microservice architecture and RESTful APIs
- real startup atmosphere and a positive environment in which you will feel strengthened and comfortable;
- a lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one;
- a collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team;
- a positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers and
- an attractive workplace with flexible working hours, fresh fruit, free coffee and the obligatory table soccer
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- remote from where you like most, but at least one day a week at our beautiful Duisburg office.
Interested? Send us your meaningful application to email@example.com. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.