We are a Tech start-up with the ambition to create the world’s most efficient supply chain workflow solution and thus revolutionize communication in international logistics. To drive our growth, we are looking for smart people like you! As
Java Developer (f/m/d)
you work closely with the founders and you will have the great opportunity to independently promote and implement your own topics and ideas.
What's on offer?
We are perfectly convinced that you are best where you feel most comfortable and want to take full-responsibility in your comfort zone, merge your ideas with our ideas and create the greatest product in the world. We’ve got a lot of exciting tasks for you:
- Design, develop, test (unit and integration tests) and create services in an agile using java/springboot and webflux in an AWS-based infrastructure.
- Develop solutions in coordination with the internal and external development teams.
- Support in the planning, implementation and further development of software solutions towards a modular application.
- Participate in various projects and familiarize with new technologies.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in application development.
- Have experience in Java 11, spring-boot, MongoDb and Docker.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly growing environment.
- Be familiar with Microservice architecture and RESTful APIs.
- A lot of creative freedom and responsibility from day one.
- A collaborative working environment in a small, agile and cross-functional team.
- A positive feedback culture and direct contact with all relevant decision-makers.
- preferably as of now
- preferably in full-time
- fully remote from where you like it most
Interested? Send us your meaningful application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your earliest possible starting date, as well as your salary expectations.